Friday, April 7, 2006

Dots.....

Had gone to Rupal's place yesterday...she was ,well,.....worse for wear.Anyways went there straight from work after she called me ,distraught and suicidal.Watched Banaras....I didn't even know that it was the first day of the movie,nor did i feel the quake that shook Mumbai at 11.30 pm...so much for being concious and "aware" i guess....
I use so many dots when I am writing nowadays,not because my sentences are incomplete,or they mean to imply more than what is already packed in that sentence.I just don't know why???
Why do we fight?Why do we disbelieve?Why do we always want things our way only and no other???WHY do we claim to have FAITH when our belief is really only clouded by our prejudices...we don't accept anything at face value..we want proof,we want to hear what we want to hear and no more,no less...is that faith??questioning the same power that we have faith in,disbelieving in those little dogmas set by the powers that we claim to have faith in just because they dont appear in our comfort zone...Our faith ,in fact is clouded,marred,....dotted with our egos...
WHAT is faith????????Dotted dogmas????

Man!what i just wrote...i really have no idea where it really came from.A part of it is realy a part of my discussion with Rupal yesterday....and another part of it is my guilt,for not really following what i have faith in..WHY???because it is more comfortable not following.I guess I am as conceited and as hypocritical as the people i give this kinda"gyan "to...

Hmmph...this confession doesnt really make me feel too good about my self..

I have so much to write..but not enough words or time to pen 'em all down.Will have to leave it at that now........
P.s:Count the number of dots in this meaningless essay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment