Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Kaikaishiki

Hmmph...Its more than a couple of months since I actually got down and registered for this blogging thing..why'd i do it?I really have no clue!!I love writing , not that I excel at it...(not being modest).Have written a couple of travelogues..of course they were either in my personal diary or emailed.But one actually snaked its way through to the E& A quarterly circular....And well,that made me think about blogging!An online diary available to me at all times,anywhere in this whole world..no more taking backups or storing on my pendrive,etc.Its for me to read whenever!!
Why such an unusual name for my blog???Well,Kazan is the Japanese word for volcano....And I am one helluva volcano...just waiting to erupt and spew my words and thought all around.SOmetimes when i begin writing...I dont feel like stopping......
And wats kaikaishiki-it means introductory ceremony...and well,this too is an introductory ceremony of sorts....for me..into the world of blogging.Ive resisted it awy too long...and now HERE I AM!!!
Why am i using so much jap...well I can speak,read and write it....besides the fact that i love the language...why?i dunno?dont ask lame questions!not every question has a tangible answer!
Thats so much for my kai kaishiki....dont worry will improve the quality of my blogs......

No comments:

Post a Comment